Search This Blog

Monday, November 29, 2010

Did you realise...?

We changed the background of this blog? And I made an error in earlier post about 18th December 2010 being a Sunday instead? Lol, I bet not! You aren't that observant eh!

Anyhoo, I return with more details about 18th December. It's gonna be at Fort Canning Lodge, Cooke Room located at Level 2. See the cool box at the right with a map on it? Yup, that's it! Click on it for directions, you can zoom in or out as you wish!

It's a Christmas bazaar and I believe it's a charity event. So till I get more information, be sure to check in! We are really excited as this is our first bazaar for this blog! You gonna see pieces of what we've put up here and so much more! There's also this vest that has so much character and this and that! My oh my! Besides, it's for a good cause so why not swing by on the Saturday before Christmas and cop hold of some last minute goodies! We won't tell Santa, you've been a good kid all year!

XOXO at 11 pm from Christchurch (New Zealand),
n.

No comments:

Post a Comment