Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Autumn looks?

So it's the end of summer ey? Witness the change in the atmosphere yet? Those crunchy looking brown leaves? The withering of flowers? It's funny how I've never experienced a proper four seasons at all. Granted that I lived in Singapore pretty much my first 21 years and spent the last 3 years in Australia (where we get winter in June and summer in Dec). The autumn in Perth (where I am, and where I have been) is almost undetectable. It's as though you wake up one morning and feel that autumn chill and the crisp smell in the air. Just like that.

Apart from our extreme Winter and Summer in June and December, for most of the time it's generally dry and windy. I bet you fellow Singaporeans can't imagine it. It's basically sunny, clear blue sky and the chilly wind. If it's summer, it's basically the same, except that the air is hot and flies are around. Oh yeah, the flies just stick on you and/or your clothes, or they'll just fly around you. No they don't bite or sting, they just enjoy piggy-backing you for a ride. Ahh. Summer daze.

Anyhoo, figure out that I/we should follow the majority, so here we present my/our favourite YouTube subscription, Michelle Phan and her autumn looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment