Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Good bye Summer and Hello, Autumn,

Autumn has always been my favourite time of the year, Romantic, cooler weather, the thought of a cuppa waiting for me etc, it just fills me up with endless anticipation. And also very importantly an excuse to overhaul my wardrobe. A lame excuse perhaps( considering I used to trawl every streets in the city, looking for surprises, my husband used to roll his eyes at my weekly purchases but after a while he admitted defeat and often succumbed to my endless pleas of helping me pick up clothing that I have pre order!) a ritual that I never fail to carry out when I am in Shanghai. Although back in Singapore now for a couple of years, I still pick my stuff according to seasons! ( In my imaginary world, Singapore do have 4 seasons!!!)
But I am forever "lacking" something in my closet. I have taken to going through magazines phrase and searching for that " perfect " item that is going to levitate me to fashion goddess. But I have since come to a conclusion that there is no such thing as the perfect piece or item that will bring me to that goddess level. Instead, I realised that instead of blindly following trends,I might as well wear my idea on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment