Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Colour Blocks!

http://fototime.com/%7B10FC502F-3BF4-4E71-91AE-B860E56EC515%7D/origpict/bw1.jpg

Ahhh. Finally the lazy girl's dress to all things fabulous. We don't know about you, but myself (N) is personally obsessed with colour blocks and dresses like this! Ask M and she'll probably give you a better estimate than myself. Secretly I think my obsession is rubbing off on her too!

And what a combination!! Think black and white!! In our last post, we talked about how black lace on white can be tacky? Of course I feel the need to clarify lest you think we are hypocrites or something. When I mean black on white, I mean BLACK LACE on WHITE Satin. not BLACK LACE AND WHITE Cotton! besides, this is cream white not obscenely blazing white!

A little frills at the front! Nothing much, nothing too tacky, too ugly. But everything easy and oh-so-chic! At SGD 32, with sizes S, measuring at (24 inches at the waist,length of the dress is 34 inches). Can anything get better than this? Haven't you guys always complain about being lazy blah blah blah? This is your answer!

We don't even know what shall we add for more looks! I mean, a blazer, a shacket (shirt as jacket), silver bangles and bracelets, ballet pumps, nude lips, sculptured face and what more?

WHAT exactly are you waiting for?? C'mon, we're a mere click or two away! Say Hello to the dress, wouldn't you? And tell us how would you wear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment